Thursday, May 10, 2007

What the uvula is going on?

Woke up this morning, and something was amiss.

My uvula was crazy big! I mean the kind of big that when you swallow you would likely swallow the uvula if were not attached to the roof of your mouth.

Along with this soft palette protuberance, was the hint of a sore throat.

Now, I ain't not big city doctor, but this smelled suspiciously like a cold or flu on it's way.

Luckily, the uvula eventually went back to normal size after a few hours of discomfort. I have, however, continued to have what appears to be a sore throat. At the moment, it is worse than this morning. I fear a cold coming. Damn.

I am tired also. very tired. And it's only just after 5 PM. I can't go to sleep right now, because that would disrupt my sleep routine, which would make me sleepy for work tomorrow.

So I think I will be forcing myself to stay up, so I will be at least well rested for work tomorrow. I may feel like crap, but I will be well rested.

I do apologize for the mundaneness of this post. I get it, this is not that interesting. But quite honestly this is the best I can do in the condition I am in.

So I will now post a video for your pleasure, and sign off for what will likely be the longest 4 or 5 more hours of my life, as I wait for the appropriate time to go to sleep.

Here's the video.

Robot Chicken - Giraffe


Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory