Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Golf!

I am taking the day off with other managers tomorrow, and going golfing.

Now I know right from the start, I am not the worlds best golfer. But, I also know I have a natural ability for sports, and take to any sport rather quickly.

I normally go golfing twice a year, at most. This year I will be heading out for my second game tomorrow. So already I am at par with my best golf year. I think my plan will be to golf 2 or 3 times a month this year. That shouldn't be too much, and should allow me to get marginally better throughout the season hopefully.

The first game this year I shot 118. I have no idea whether that is good for me, since I haven't kept track of previous games and scores. I will endeavor to keep track this year, and see if I improve. I also want to get golf shoes, which "they" say takes 4 strokes off your game right off the bat. Sweet!!!
I also might look into some of those fancy hybrid clubs for the fairways. I have borrowed them before in previous years, and they seemed to be pretty comfortable to use. We'll see.

And of course, I'll leave you all with a gold related video to watch:

Sexy Golf

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory