Friday, May 04, 2007

New Everything!

I had a great last few days in terms of getting what I wanted:

- Client Services Manager bowed down to my superior arguments
- Approved for car loan and picked up the car today (2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24)
- Pre-approved for Gold Mastercard, and loan officer at credit union sent off the application today.
- Initial number crunching from loan officer at credit union produced an "all systems go" for a mortgage to purchase a new house.
- Purchased a new 19" LCD Widescreen Monitor.

I almost purchased a recordable dvd player for my living room tonight as well, but thought a widescreen monitor and recordable dvd player would be too much excitement for one night. I will spread it out over the next couple of weeks, and prolong my happiness.

Coca Cola Happiness Factory


Shirley Temple "Come And Get Your Happiness"



Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory