Saturday, May 19, 2007

Caddy Lake

Myself and some fellow employees volunteered to help a Girl Guide camp site get ready for the upcoming season. We cleared debris, set up tents and cots, repaired a dock, built a ramp to another dock, and lots of other odds and ends.
My company does this every year, but this was the first time I have gone. It was great!
The weather was a little cool, but I wore shorts to spite it, and we all ended up having a great time.
The camp staff cooked us great meals throughout the day, and we took lots of pictures.
I will definitely be going back next year.

This video was taken on the way home in my friends civic. The video doesn't really do the drive justice though. It is extremely beautiful out there, and the road was a little narrow, very winding, and we were going faster than we should have. It was like an amusement ride to tell you the truth. The road also pitched up and down, and was very rough. But at least I got a little video of it.

Driving Home From The Lake


Also, here are a few pictures from the outing today:





No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory