Thursday, May 24, 2007

I have how many pairs of shoes?!

Something on tv set my mind thinking of how many pairs of shoes I owned.

I thought about it, and started to count on my fingers, thinking I would stop at or around 5.

Nope, didn't stop.

I went on to my second hand, and thought it would end there.

Nope, didn't stop there either.

All told, I own 14 pairs of shoes, boots, sandals and slippers. I figure for the sake of argument I will call them all shoes.



Now if I own 14 pairs of shoes, how many pairs must other people own?

Admittedly, and quite possibly perpetuating a stereotype, a lot of women claim to own a vast amount of shoes. I actually know a few women who buy shoes on a regular basis. And by regular, I mean 1 pair a week. That's a lot of shoes!



I was thinking 14 pairs of shoes was a lot, but have nothing to compare it against at the moment. I will start asking friends how many pairs they own so I can find out whether I have a normal amount.

Here are some pictures of my shoes (1 pair of winter boots are missing from the picture).

How many pairs do you own?




Laterz
AH

4 comments:

Keshi said...

I have 30+ pairs of shoes. I know, Im insane.

Keshi.

Anathema Heterodox said...

Thank you for leaving your comments keshi and rodrigo! My first comments from other bloggers other than real world friends . Much appreciated.

Keshi - 30 pairs of shoes! Wow!
You should take a picture and post it, I really need to see what 30 pairs looks like!
Thanks for posting.

Rodrigo - Your shirts look very cool. Keep up the good work. Maybe one day I will order something from you.
Thanks for posting as well. Stop by any time.

Laterz.
AH

Keshi said...

lolz u'd go mad..ok I'll try to take a pic some time. :)

Keshi.

Anathema Heterodox said...

Awesome!


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory