Saturday, April 07, 2007

YouTube Whore

So I've been doing a lot of surfing lately. A large portion of that surfing time has been spent on YouTube. It's very addictive. So much so I am now considering myself to be a YouTube whore!

But, I am not in the mood today to ramble on like I normally do, so instead I am going to post some of my more recent finds on YouTube. Namely the Mr Deity series.

Watch them, don't watch them. Makes no difference to me.

So here you go.....


Mr. Deity Episode 1: Mr. Deity and the Evil


Mr. Deity Episode 2: Mr. Deity and the Really Big Favor


Mr. Deity Episode 3: Mr. Deity and The Light


Mr. Deity Episode 4: Mr. Deity and the Messages


Mr. Deity Episode 5: Mr. Deity and Lucifer


Mr. Deity Superbowl Extra: The Press Conference


Mr. Deity Episode 7: Mr. Deity and the Tour de Hell


mr. Deity Episode 8: Mr. Deity and the Top Ten


Mr. Deity Episode 9: Mr. Deity and the Book




Someone at work told me about another series on YouTube called "Chad Vader". Funny stuff.
Here are the Chad Vader vids:

Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager (episode 1)


Chad Vader - Day Shift Manager (episode 2)


Chad Vader Episode 3


CHAD VADER 4 ...DELAYED!


Chad Vader: Episode 4


Chad Vader: Episode 5 (Holiday Special)


Behind the scenes at Chad Vader Episode 5


Chad Vader -- Paparazzi in the Dressing Room of Episode 5


Chad Vader 6 Update


Chad Vader Episode 6


Chad Vader Episode 7 Update

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory