Sunday, April 22, 2007

My Own Private Email Server.....

A few weeks ago I purchased my own domain name. I thought I would use it for my own email server, personal web site, and whatever else I could think of.

Step one complete - email server has been installed, and is functioning within normal parameters. I tested it out, and all seems to be great. I am pretty happy.

So now I am officially a Postmaster for an email server. And once I have something ready for my web site, I will be a webmaster.

And to add to the awesomeness of my email server news, here is a picture of the inner working of my server:




Laterz.
AH

2 comments:

JP said...

Remeber back when I said you were not a geek.


I have bad news for you.

The only solution now is to go to a bar, drink beer, and pick up women. OR at least get slapped trying to pick up women.

And in case (just in case) the geek has truely set in, by pick up I mean meet, not physically lift.

Mark Turman said...

Damn, until you clarified, I was all set to dead lift a few honeys.

:P


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory