Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Music soothes the mind

Well, I finally moved into the modern era.....I have purchased an MP3 player! Specifically a Creative Labs - ZEN V PLUS. 2 gig.

I am starting up jogging/running in preparation for a half marathon in a couple months, and needed a more portable and shock resistant device than my current mini disc player.
Don't get me wrong, the mini disc is a sweet piece of electronics, but the MP3 player is just so much more adaptable for what I need it for.

So, I installed the software on my computer, and moved over some music files. I took my Zen to work today, but only had time to use it for about 10 minutes. So far so good.
I expect it will be a good unit, as Creative is a reputable company when it comes to sound production.

I will test out the boundaries of my new toy, and report back at a later time.

Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory