Monday, August 27, 2007

hack-tastic

For anyone following my blog, and there may be tens of you out there, I have resurfaced from the vacation world of my sofa and computer chair. I purposely didn't blog on vacation, but am back now, so prepare yourselves.

So today I have one simple topic, hacking the iPhone.

I would like to give props out to George Hotz for being the first (from what I gather) to hack the iPhone.

George logged about 500 hours or so on the endeavor, and worked online with others to produce the hack.

You can visit George's blog here for the full details, and list of equipment needed to do it yourself.

I possess none of the skills, and less of the patience to attempt such a hack. So if anyone is successful in hacking their own iPhone, let me know, for I will bow to you on some cyber level that only you and I will ever really appreciate.

And here's some related videos:

CNBC Interview with George Hotz, iPhone Hacker


iphone cracked hacked unlocked by George Hotz


Teen 'Unlocks' iPhone From AT&T Network


Teen 'Unlocks' iPhone - Interview With Glen Rock

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory