Thursday, August 02, 2007

beat it.....

I was going to post a video with my previous post, but then I realized I needed to dedicate a whole post to this subject.

Beatboxing

Yeah I know, beatboxing? Isn't that something from the 80's that people don't do anymore?

Um, no.

People are still beatboxing, and doing it well I might add.

I used to sing with an a capella group, and from time to time our arrangements would require a little beatboxing. So I used to consider myself no too bad at it.

Not anymore.

The guys in the videos below are fantastic! I could never compete with their caliber of beatboxing.

So I take off my hat to these artists, because I kow how hard it is to achieve proficiency, let alone excellence.

Enjoy!

uk human beatbox


amazing human beatbox


Blake Lewis Audition - Crazy


Best Beatbox Ever


Human beat box


beatbox


Australian Idol Beat Box Contestant


beatbox -BEATBOX.DG-


UK Beatbox Championships Bristol Final Petebox v Fozzy


Laterz
AH

2 comments:

Spider Girl said...

Okay, those were really fun to watch! :)

Plus I just saw a girl doing beatbox on tv yesterday but I had no idea what to call what she was doing....and I was wondering. Heh, so this post was helpful.

Anathema Heterodox said...

Glad you liked it. I am still amazed at some of the sounds these people can make.

Thanks for stopping by spider girl, come back any time!

AH


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory