Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Do It A Cappella

I was wandering around on YouTube tonight, reminiscing about my younger days singing with an A Cappella group.

I came across some great songs from Rockapella and True Image, and I thought I just had to give you all a listen.

I am going to search for more fantastic a cappella music to post another day, but for now, take a listen to these cool tunes.

Rockapella VS True Image


Rockapella With True Image - Under The Boardwalk


Rockapella- Under the Boardwalk


Billy Joel-The Longest Time


Naturally - Huey Lewis and the News - This particular video is the only one I could find for this song, apparently a school project for RTV at UCF in 1987



Laterz.
AH

2 comments:

Anathema Heterodox said...

Hey thanks for letting me know it worked, glad to hear it.

Any thoughts on the singing?

Anonymous said...

Hey.
How Is the weather temperatures today?
introduces readers to various types of weather that occur during each season.
The text discusses typical activities and clothing for each type of weather.
Supportive illustrations accompany the text. You can find out here....
Bye now

http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/weather-today.html


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory