Saturday, August 04, 2007

Celebrity Jeopardy - SNL Style

I find some things in life pretty funny, but eventually simmer down into a smirk on my face.

SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy skits from the past, however, always make me laugh, no matter how many times I watch them.

I don't have much to say about them, I just wanted to share a few with you so you could have a laugh as well.

Enjoy!

Sean Connery, French Stewart, Burt Renalds (aka Turd Fergason)


Sean Connery, Adam Sandler, Tom Cruise


Sean Connery, Minnie Driver, Jeff Goldblum


Sean Connery, Robin Williams, Catherine Zeta Jones


Sean Connery, Ozzy Osbourne, Martha Stewart


Sean Connery, Keannu Reeves, Hillary Swank


Compilation of Sean Connery on SNL Celebrity Jeopardy


Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory