Thursday, March 01, 2007

The Idiocy Continues

I will admit, I have a penchant for American Idol (and Canadian Idol for that matter).

It amazes me, however, how people vote for the bad singers near the beginning of this competition. And I won't sugar coat this, Antonella Barba should have gone home tonight. But, in all their wisdom, the voters have decided good looks are apparently more important in a singing competition than singing talent is.
Yipes!
Pretty scary!
I don't think she was utterly awful, but there are far more talented individuals who should still be around on the show, rather than her.
And I am not an Antonella hater.....I am simply not, in any way, shape, or form, an Antonella fan.

I have also created a new word to explain the strange phenomenon of voting for craptastic singers on this show.....I call it Barbonics!
The definition is as follows: The art of voting for sub-standard singing, in a competition based mostly on ones singing abilities.

Using Barbonics, crappy singers can get far in this competition.

Hurray, hurray, let's all celebrate mediocrity!

Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory