Thursday, March 15, 2007

God, Inc. etc.....

So I've been surfing around a lot lately, and have re-affirmed my interest in the God, Inc series on YouTube. I think this should be a network sitcom, I really do. These short episodes are great!
So this entry is going to be short on thought, and long on hilarity........

God, Inc. - Episode 1



God, Inc. - Episode 2



God, Inc. - Episode 3



God, Inc. - Episode 4



God, Inc. - Episode 5



God, Inc. - Episode 6




OK, I lied, I am going to continue with some more comments.

Along with God, Inc I have also been watching a lot of Robot Chicken these days. Funny, funny stuff! Someone had mentioned to me a couple weeks ago about Robot Chicken, and once I watched the first minute of one episode.....I was a fan.

So what does all of this say about me?

Um.....

Well, ok let's not get too serious about it all. I am not sure whether you can come to any hard and fast conclusions about me simply by a couple of viewing habits.
It does show I like funny things.

oooo

that sounds so backwoods it's not funny. And there's that word again.....funny. I seem to be using an inordinate amount of "funny's" in this blog entry.
Should it matter?
The funny thing? Like the fact I'm using the word funny too much....not the fact I like things that are funny?
And then you have to ask what in the hell is this guy on about now? IS he actually debating whether or not to use the word funny as much as he has been?
Strange....very strange. Yet I can't stop typing!

On a totally unrelated topic, I think they should add the word "blather" to the dictionary.

So let's talk about this week's American Idol shows. Horrendous!
They voted out Brandon, which I think is an alright choice. But truly, the person who should have gone home this week was Sanjaya! Sweet Jesus, what is the public thinking?
That boy needs to go home. He needs to buy some confidence, and wait for his voice to change.
And to tell you the truth.....he freaks me out a little. He's a little too happy, and shy, and tee hee hee'ish.
Even when the judges are telling him he is awful, he looks like a deer in the headlights, and can't seem to comprehend why they are telling him these things.
IT'S BECAUSE YOU STINK UP THE STAGE CONSISTENTLY DUDE!

Oh my, I used the word dude......that will either date me, or .....yeah it will just date me.
I don't care.

Alright, I have had enough. I need some food, and some sleep.

Laterz.
AH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory