Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Movie Review - Employee Of The Month

So I downloaded Employee of the Month yesterday.
I watched it today.
And the verdict?

Strong Like

I think overall it was pretty good. I laughed, not uproariously, but I laughed nonetheless. There were a few places where if I had been drinking liquid, it would have spewed out my nose. So I will, in the end, give the movie a 7 out of 10 rating.

Here's my scintillating synopsis:
Zak, a slacker bag boy at Super Club (a large bulk product store like Costco), meets a new employee Amy(Jessica Simpson), and after finding out she is hot for Employees of the month.....he decides to embark on attaining this lofty goal (well both goals really, getting Employee of the Month, and bagging Jessica Simpson in the process).

Most of the movie deals with the battle between Zak, and the 17-month-in-a-row Employee of the Month.....Vince Downey. They try outdoing each other, and by the end of the month, it's a tie.
They have a contest to break the tie, which is whoever can ring through a specific amount of items the fastest.
I won't spoil the ending, so go an see the movie.

That's pretty much all I wanted to post tonight.
Work was good today.
I have to get up in 4.5 hours for work.
Tomorrow will be a long day at work.
End of blog for tonight.

Laterz.
AH

Oh, and here's a little Jessica for the boys.....



No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory