Monday, May 05, 2008

Anonymous Self Identification

So being anonymous has it's advantages, as well as it's drawbacks.

I don't have to worry about people making fun of my grammar in real life, but I also can't really let you all into my life entirely.

Maybe one day I will come out of the preverbial blogger-closet, but for now, anonymity will be where I dwell.

That said, why not give you a little peek into the blogger-closet?

What about me?

Well let's see.....

I force myself to be a morning person.
I spend far too much on coffee in the mornings.
I am a procrastinator.
I love books.
I love pens, and must always have a lot of them around.
I love being in Office Depot, the plethora of supplies make me happy.
Bacon = happiness
My new laptop cost more than I should have spent.
Dogs....not cats.
Breakfast food is good any time of the day.
I am happy where I work.....with the job, the people, and the flexibility.
The only food I really don't care for is beets (in the jar).
I am a natural athlete, and pick up any sport fairly easily.
I am somewhere between an Athiest, and an Agnostic.
I've realized that doing good things, does make you feel good inside.
I am a good liar.
I have a slight laundry fetish.
I think I am a good driver.



That's enough for now. I'll add to the list another day.


Now for the mindless ending you always look forward to:


bedroom toys

bedroom toys









I love this one...

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory