Monday, July 30, 2007

Morning Craziness

Every morning as I get ready for work, I have the television on. As I approach the last few minutes before I leave, a morning kids show comes on.

I believe it may be driving me crazy.

I leave for work, and I hum the theme music in the car.

I get to work, and find myself singing it while I check email.

Throughout the day I catch myself humming or singing this song. I think there's some sort of morning, kids show conspiracy going on to drive me crazy.

Now I should tell you, this theory is of course, a load of crap. But, it makes me laugh just thinking I have this damned kids show theme song going through my head.

So after the opening credits, they show a cartoon called Arthur (the aardvark). The theme song for this show is actually the one that drives me wacky.

I found a clip on YouTube of Arthur, as well as the next cartoon they play after Arthur is over, Lunar Jim. The Lunar Jim clip is in Spanish I think, but it's still nice to listen to.

So here are the clips from Arthur and Lunar Jim.

Arthur -- Intro Theme


Lunar Jim - In Spanish?


Laterz
AH

No comments:


The Hole - video powered by Metacafe Add to Technorati Favorites Blogarama - The Blog Directory